|Name of Trade under (NCVT)||Duration of Training||Eligibility Qualification|
|Electrician||2 Years||10th or Equivalent|
In Shrestha Pvt. ITI application are invited by published advertisement in local News paper. After preparation of merit list of different category as per State Govt. norms the shortlists candidates are invite for counseling and according to his choice they are taken admission in suitable trade and according to them choice we can give them batch and class. We shall admit the students purely on the merit based on the marks secured by the candidate in the public examinations based on the minimum qualifications prescribed for the respective trade only as per the maximum number of students allowed for each trade.We maintain safe custody of the documents submitted by the students including birth certificates, certificates of previous Institution and deposits, if any.
The following is the procedure for the admission
1. The dates for different trades to be announced.
2. Advertisement shall be carried in the local areas through paper media, miking, one to one canvassing etc.
3. All the enquiries personnel and telephonic shall be recorded in the register.
4. A date for interview to be announced and informed to the potential candidates
5. The faculties shall conduct interview and written test as appropriate and select requisite no. of candidates based on merit.
6. While selecting the candidates the reservation criteria as per NCVT guidelines shall be adhered.
7. A first list of selected candidates will be display and cut off date shall be announced.
8. After cutoff first list second is released, if necessary third and fourth to be continued.
9. All the selected candidates shall be registered and sent to their respective classes.
10.We shall reserves seats for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, OBC as per the policy of respective State Government and Central Government